Saturday, September 18, 2010

Finally started a Blog!

After much "encouragement" from my friend and partner in crime,I mean crafts, Kathy from Caloway Creations,I have decided to start a blog. Please be gentle with me as I learn the ropes. The first thing I am going to post is a vintage American Tourister round makeup case. I got the ballerina image from "The Gaphics Fairy" and I got the sheet music from the web. I then decoupaged the images onto the makeup case. I plan on making a chair with the same ballerina image. Will post other projects in the near future!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there friend, welcome to the addictive world of blogging! Your makeup bag is precious and will be sure to end up in the hands of a princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nita!
    Welcome to the Land of Blog!! You will meet so many Wonderful People along the way! Enjoy the Journey!
    Your Bag is Precious! Some little Sweet Pea Will Enjoy This!!
    Have a Wonderful Day!
    Jill
    Feathers and Flight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new blog!!! Your project is so pretty. Thanks so much for linking this up to Brag Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Hey!