Friday, October 15, 2010

Refurbished Vanity Chair

I finally finished a project!  I have taken an old vanity chair that I bought and refurbished it.  Here is what it looked like before:
I stripped all the old paint off and painted it black.  I then covered the cushions with burlap that I applied heat transfer graphics on.    The graphics are:  a vintage perfume bottle, and a vintage corset both courtesy of "The Graphics Fairy".  Then I trimmed the seat and back with a black boa.  I also embellished the corset buttons with crystals.  Here is how it turned out.  Hope you like!  Thanks again to "The Graphics Fairy"
Off to my next project!
Nita

3 comments:

  1. Your chair looks so luxurious, just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...your chair looks fantastic. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! Your chair is adorable!!! Thanks for linking this up to Brag Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Hey!